Designed to help get you to and through retirement...
Your Dreams Matter
At BML Wealth Management, we believe everyone should be able to live the retirement they’ve always wanted. Our team of professionals can help you create a well-thought-out strategy, using a variety of investments and insurance products and services, designed to help you address your financial needs and concerns.
The Retirement Fingerprint® Process
Retirement Fingerprint® is a customized written plan designed to help get you to and through retirement by focusing on five key areas of your financial life.
Our goal is to help ensure your expenses can be paid month to month with reliability and predictability for the rest of your life. This typically includes:
- Income & Expense Analysis
- Social Security Maximization
- Inflation Planning
- Spousal Planning
- Organizing, tracking and testing the plan
Once your income is established, we will create an investment plan for the remaining assets that you do not need to draw from month to month. This typically includes:
- Risk tolerance assessment
- Fee Transparency
- Volatility Control
- Coordinating assets to achieve your goals
Any comprehensive Retirement Plan will include a strategy for tax liabilities. We work collaboratively with a qualified CPA in completing your plan. This typically includes:
- Financial planning software to make the best tax decisions
- Required Minimum Distributions planning
- Roth Conversion analysis
- Reviewing account types, titling, and beneficiary designations
A comprehensive plan will also have a strategy for addressing rising healthcare costs. This typically includes:
- Creating a plan for future health care expenses
- Looking at all aspects of Medicare, Parts A, B and D.
- Analyzing options for a Long-Term Care Plan
It is important to ensure your hard-earned assets go to your beneficiaries in the most efficient manner. We work collaboratively with a qualified Estate Planning Attorney in completing your plan. This typically includes:
- Drafting, reviewing, or amending your Living Trust
- Power of Attorney Documents
- Funding your Trust
- Titling your accounts properly and updating your beneficiaries
- Grandchild/Child Life Plan
Ready to take
The Next Step?
Schedule Your No Obligation Complimentary Review